Or am coming to terms with.
Or will die trying to come to terms with.
- I will never be able to properly wolf whistle.
- My eyesight is always going to be awful.
- This semester is going to be a lot of hard work, especially when it comes to English class. Mostly when it comes to English class.
- I am always going to enjoy Austen more than Dickens. Read “North Hanger Abbey” and then tell me you find Dickens more amusing. I dare you.
- Marks that are less than ninety percent leave me feeling unfulfilled and rather passively aggressively angry with myself. This is mildly silly on my behalf, but I’ve managed to attain it so far, so I guess I might as well keep it up.
- If I don’t get enough sleep, I get very sad and cynical and unhappy.
- I require a lot of sleep.
- Hot chocolate is going to make my stomach feel nauseous more often that it will ever make my stomach feel happy.
- As awfully shallow as it is, looking nice makes me feel nice.
- The little neat-freak that is in me really likes lists. Especially lists that end with tidy numbers like ten.