I finally got the hair cut I’ve been threatening to get for a long while.
- NeilGaiman. A lot of Neil Gaiman. If you’re up for a good read and are okay with a bit of mind scarring I would highly reccomend Amerian Gods.
- Started the third season of community. It’s beautiful.
- Friday can be pretty much summed up by this gif of Abed:
- Woke up at a time that shouldn’t have to exsist on weekends.
- Ran off to the aMAZEatorium, an event held at harbor station, to be Michaleangelo for the day.
- Nine and a half hours of standing in uncomfortable shoes and telling children that I had to shave my beard off because I got paint in it while I was painting the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel later I was very tired. I would totally do it again. But I was very very very tired.
- Probably my favorite part was when one of the little girls told me, “Hey, you’re actually a girl! Tee-hee!”
- Saturday summary via gif:
- I read,
- I played with yarn,
- I lazed in a hammock,
- I listened to this ridiculously long song;
- and I wasted time on the internet. This really shouldn’t surprise anyone.
- (I also briefly did homework, but I’m trying to block the memory.)
- Sunday gif summary: