- COURSE SELECTIONS ARE OVER! I NO LONGER FEEL THE NEED TO STRESS OVER WHAT CLASSES I WILL BE TAKING IN MY GRADE ELEVEN YEAR! CANADIAN LITERATURE, WOOO!
- My first ‘real-ish’ concert for my school choir happened last night. It was a fundraiser for their Boston trip, something I’m not going to be part of, but which I enjoyed nonetheless. There was about fifteen minutes of singing to two hours or so of hanging out with cool nerdy people, shielding myself from imaginary darts, eating cake, and being really weirded out by the experience of wearing a formal dress. (For someone who used to wear dresses all the time I really don’t that much anymore. Jeans have ruined me.)
- Getting in on my first paid acting gig. Although I found out about it through I-act, it’s not actually attached to I-act, which means that: A) I’m expanding my acting experience. B) I’m doing something somewhat professional-ish. C) I’m getting paid all of three dollars an hour for this. Which seems like a bit of a sucky amount, but that doesn’t really damper my enthusiasm one bit. D) This will look GREAT on a resume!!!
- Student elections at my school are turning me into a giant squid of anger. I hate to break it to you my dears, BUT POPULARITY IS NOT A GOOD REASON TO TRY FOR STUDENT GOVERMENT.
- The weather consistently hates my dating life with a snowy/rainy/windy passion.
- T’was my big-little brother’s tenth birthday a few days ago. Pictures were taken, and shall be summarily posted at some point when I have access to my camera, a computer and my camera cord all at the same time.
- I’m becoming increasingly fluent in gibberish. This is somewhat proportionate to my decreasing ability to speak English. Everything linguistically Kaelen-ish is going downhillwhatisthisidon’tevenljkafjfjkfjklfajkldfnerjkxcvmnjfjfjklfjklnerf.
- Sherlock gifs tend to make my life better, as they express my disdainful,snobby, antisocial side so well.