So far my evening has consisted of:
- Playing the guitar in the dark.
- Helping my siblings build a blanket fort.
- Wasting copious amounts of time on the internet.
- Eying my new yarn and the silly teenage girl book I’m currently struggling through (dear main characters in novels aimed at my age/gender demographic: there is more to life than sucking face. Trust me on this one.) meaningfully. On the one hand I really hate stereotypical teenage girl literature- on the other hand I need to find out if the albino dies or not.
- Attempting to ignore the impending science review that needs to happen tonight. Because reviewing science makes me feel like expressing myself through Sheldon gifs.