Hrm. I just wrote a post, published it, and then decided that when I’ve gotten to tagging posts as ‘teenage angst’ (not to mention a sum up of ‘Kaelen got hormones.’) I might as well just open up a livejournal account as ‘SuperKawaiChan14’ and get it over with.
In other words; I’m scraping the bottom of the blogging barrel here.
And so. A twenty questions blog meme thingy ma doodle. (oh. Don’t roll your eyes. You know you enjoy reading these things, you just have too much pride to admit it.)
1. How many songs are on your iPod?
My Ipod’s battery is currently drained. Let’s put it at x, x being a number in between pi and the absolute value of negative nine hundred. (I like to get real exact with these things.)
2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
Also, cupcakes and brownies must be served, and nobody is allowed to wear black.
3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
4. What is your favorite scent?
Um…ginger cookies, earl gray tea, fresh paint, wool, my great grandparents house and anywhere outside of the city.
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
6. What is your theme song?
Garsh. Um… my father says ‘something Sinatra.’ I could see this…personally I think pretty much anything Disney. Or possibly something Beatles. Or Bowie. Anways…next question now!
7. Do you trust easily?
I don’t really think I do, no.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Depending on the situation I’ll either fall to one extreme or the other.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Emotional hectic type stuff. Isn’t that always the answer?
10. Do you have a good body-image?
I think so. I apply makeup every day, but it’s not out of self loathing or because I can’t stand my face. (I just can’t stand my zits.) So…as much as any teenage girl, and more so than many.
11. Is being tagged fun?
12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
Way too much time on Facebook, (of course.) and I’ve got a healthy addiction to my bloglines feed. Not to mention blogging on here every day this month.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
I’ve been knitting more than recently. Youtube makeup vids (shut up) as well. (the only reason I can say that with a shred of pride in my voice is that they’re mostly sfx makeup. So there.)
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Nobody tagged me, I stole this offa here.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
Ooh. Tough one. Right now I’m really loving my orange hat that was featured in the last post. Stripes, and steampunk are in the ‘kaelen lovebox’ (oh does that ever sound wrong.) as well.
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Meh. If they’ve got enough sugar on top, with a dash of milk. (a very very small dash please.)
18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Unless I saw somebody obviously/not so obviously drop it I’d pick it up to keep, and then feel terribly guilty over it.
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Words. Water. Food is cool too. I love me some online time (Although not a ‘need’ persay. I wouldn’t die if I couldn’t get it. Books are a different story.)
20. What should you be doing right now?
Knitting a hat. Practicing a Monologue. Making some antlers.