I have decided to dedicate this post to my Aunt Jesse. There are a couple of reasons for this, the most prominent of them being;
- I can’t really think of everything else to post about except for a rant over my addiction to soppy manga. (Anybody with a self help pamphlet?)
- It will give me a excuse to post a certain picture online.
So, without futher ado, some reasons my Aunt is awesome.
- It is a rare visit with her when I leave without having laughed to the point where I couldn’t catch my breath/nearly peed my pants/drooled on the floor. (and, um yes, the drooling on the floor actually happened. Shut up.)
- She is a esthetian (and wordpress spellcheck is telling me that is totally misspelled, but it isn’t giving me any other options, so what you see is what you get.) which means free pedi/manis galore!
- Also, during said mani/pedis she doesn’t comment any further on my choice of black then to tell me that it’s very, “Chic,” this year.
- She has a super cute kid. Not only does she manage to walk the fine line of being a Mom and cool, she dances along it. (despite legs with embedded screws.)
- She laughs at me. A lot. And I generally laugh along, except for the times when I laugh along and make gestures that I shouldn’t. (Being rude to each other is a sign of a close relationship.)
- Ten-minute-plus long conversations in song are no big deal when we’re hanging out.
- She (and a certain someone named Danielle) introduced me to the extremely stressful, fast paced, intense game that is Mario for the Wii.
- Photoshoots like this.
- Hanging out with her varies between being very girly, very weird, and very very ridiculous.
- Like this sorta girly.
Alright my dears, I think that was enough sop for now. (I’ll have to make my next post extra abrasively sarcastic to make up for it.)