How stately sounding.
My Mom has been moving furniture around like mad lately, while my Dad does renos to turn our upstairs apartment into a smaller upstairs apartment, with a bachelors apartment where the kids rooms used to be.
This is all for the purpose of renting out said bachelors apartment, so we can become money-iefied, so that we can buy land, so that we can move out there and live happily ever after, The End.
….I say ‘we’, but of course I mean my parents. All I do is move furniture around as instructed by my Mother.
In other news.
- I started a coauthored blog with Mozart Nerd.
- I’m knitting a sweater.
- If you go to public school you get March Break.
- Not so if you’re homeschooled.
- I can see grass for the first time in a while.
- A question: Why wasn’t Queen Victorian amused?