- And that was just the Title!
- Merry Quite Rather Very late Christmas.
- We had a vegetarian Christmas dinner, and didn’t miss anything. I suppose my family is weird. Which would mean I’m weird.
- But we already know that.
- We had a un-white Christmas, where it was very warm. And sunny. People I know said they went for a Fun Filled Family hike. A beautiful day all in all.
- It then promptly proceeded to snow at least a foot in the following days.
- I feel bitter.
- I tried to get together with Mozart Nerd and another friend for two days in a row. The first time the weather was quite inclement. The second I called saying I was too sick to come a hour before.
- I’m fine now. But pretty much all of yesterday was spent in bed with two quilts, a big duvet, sweater, hand warmers, wool socks, heat cranked…. freezing. Also a heat producing laptop on my lap. I think I read more online Full Metal Alchemist yesterday than I ever have before.
- For the uninitiated: Full Metal Alchemist is a manga that I’ve been reading ever since I realized that Naruto had started to suck.
- And yes, Naruto had sucked for a long time before I realized it’s complete and total suckiness. But let’s not dwell on that….
- I got a letter from a friend today…. letters make me happy. I should send some out and see what comes back.
- I’m sewing a skirt.
- I’m knitting mittens.
- I finished a baby sweater.
- I really don’t have anything that interesting to say.