Since my imagination is utterly failing me here, and I can’t seem to come up with anything to type that is PURE AWESOME (not that I ever have.) you are going to get a brain dump…. or as the Politically Correct people like to call it: Ten Things About Me.
- Interaction last night.
- Apparently only nerds read Naruto.
- I think Naruto is coolness incarnate.
- But, then again, I think we’ve already accepted my geeky-ness, so no surprises here.
- Apparently ‘normal people’ (term used VERY loosely) watch the ‘Family Channel’. Now, everybody knows that every time somebody switches to the family channel a baby bunny dies. ARE YOU A MURDERER?
- But, then again, my family doesn’t have cable. Or a cell phone. (It’s kinda’ refreshing, actually.) Or most anything that is considered ‘cool’. Jeez, nobody in my house even owns a I-pod. (And if we did the kids would probably destroy it in two seconds.)
- Although my Dad does have a whole bunch of music related technological stuff in his studio.
- But now I’m just rambling.
- We went to Irving Nature park last Saturday, with one of my friends. Good times. Together we obsessed over Mud and Logs respectively. ( I lovies mud daubing.)
10. Right now my three year old brother is ‘setting up’ the chessboard. Whenever he puts down a piece onto the board he says, “Dat dos right der,” which I find inordinately cute.
11. (yes, I know, I said Ten Things About Me. Deal with it.) I have a rehearsal on Sunday. I hope that we rehearse at the Imperial! (Especially so since the rooms in Interaction are rather small for the ENTIRE cast to rehearse there.)
* Don’t ask. Just one of those things I’ve been scarred for life with.