Quick Bob, take a picture, it’s an elusive Selfadmittedgeek post! You rarely ever find these just wandering around!
This has to be a quickie so I’m going to use the good ol’ ten things format.
- I’m officially thirteen. As of January the seventh- a teenager. (I was quite relieved to find out that I hadn’t magically evolved into a -as I like to call them- mallhead. Shudder.)
- We have a hole in our wall. (This happens kind of often in our house) But the hole in the wall is a good thing- it’s going to lead to all sorts of renovationly things, like bedrooms for everyone. (Finally… a room of my own to do my teenager angsting.) We’ve got Fiona’s room done so far- it’s like pink-land. Mom’s finally got a place to put all of her ballerina pictures.
- The kids seem to have some sort of bug. They’ve all puked, yet are still running around quite energetically. (?)
- Interaction is starting up again tomorrow-this makes me quite happy.
- I have sewed my self a skirt, (more like refashioned.) which makes me feel fulfilled. Materials: Jeans which I love, but are too short for me. Panel of awesome corduroy from way to big skirt. Black Thread (From Mom’s sewing box) time, sweat, and a few tears.(with all the trying-s on I got poked by pins way to many times, in rather tender places. At least no (visible) blood was shed.)
- Went sledding yesterday, which was quite fun. A lot of the sledding was done on our bums rather then on our sleds though…
- Made Banana muffins today. Were quite good.
- Mom has a blog, which means that you can go and tell her you want pictures. (link below)
- My socks need to be darned. (can you tell I’m getting desperate here? I go on my blog, and my mind goes blank)
- Oh, yeah, you might want to know that I’m fine- my stomach is feeling great now. (although with this bug going around who knows how long that will last…) I just had… ‘problems’ with too much icing. (if you have no idea what I’m talking about, look at my last post.)