Did anybody else ever read ‘Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day’ (by Judith Viorst)?
Well, so far that pretty much sums up my morning.
1. I went to bed way to late last night, which is never a good thing.
2. When I woke up Simon pooed on the floor. I put him on the toliet…. he got off and pooed on the floor. (again!)
And then… when I thought all was safe, and had finally sat down- “Dun, dun, poo!”
3. It took me forever to find a good outfit for today, and I made a mess of my room while I was at it.
4. Simon pooed on the floor again. Mom was in the bath,and Dad was at work, so guess who cleaned it up? (Rhetorical question, true.)
5.When I put up a ‘Stay out’ sign (complete with all caps, underlining, and exclamation points.) on my door Mom took it down.
6. When I put up a sign bearing the legend; ‘I am socially un-inclined right now.
Thanks for your co-operation.’ She hid a smile.
There you have it.
Why my life stinks right now.
PS Did I mention that I STEPPED IN THE POO? Luckily I was wearing slippers but still…
Reminds me of the time I got out of the car after a shopping trip, ran across our front lawn, and got dog poop all over my brand new winter boots.
Never before was there poop on our lawn, and never again after. I could have killed that dog. (Or at least yelled severly at him.)