I’m quite proud of myself, this is ‘only’ five days since I put my last post up ;P
I think I am going to do this in the form of ‘ten things about me’ since I am way too lazy to try and piece all these random pieces of bloggy together into a post any other way.
3. Jarvis and I have been playing in the Guimonds backyard lately, on the rocks making a fort. Very fun. In fact, I stayed outside for at least four or five hours today, possibly more.
Let me just say that when I came in I was pooped. Which led to…
4. I made a coffee with Dad’s espresso machine. It wasn’t as good as the coffees he makes, but it was drinkable. And I wasn’t quite so tired after the caffeine. I’m starting young… ;P Hah, just kidding.
5. I have this strange craving for sour candies. Well, it doesn’t have to be sour candies, any type of jelly candy would do. About once every six months I want jelly candies, and then, until the next craving, I think they are gross. Weird, huh?
6. Isaac just came over with some fresh juice. Mmmm.
8.(some of) My least favorite actors; Whoever plays Anakin Skywalker…*checks on wikipedia* aah, yes, Hayden Christensen. Tom Hanks. I dis-like HC way more than TH, and only have seen TH in ‘Castaway’, but it was enough. I dis-like him. Case closed.
Urg, Simon just shutdown the computer, which meant I had to restart it… that boy has been a bundle of trouble tonight. Right now I think he is in Fiona’s bedroom, she is supposed to be sleeping, so I’m going to have to go get him.
Got him. Sigh…. on with the list.
9. I love drawing. Right now I’m in a cartoonie goth/werewolf/fanart phase.
Mom says that she likes my drawings, and finds them different, since instead of trying to make my characters thin, and ‘etheral’ (unless it is a mermaid- I always draw thin, and rather ‘streched out’ mermaids.) I usually make my characters a little bit plump. Not fat or anything, but with full lips, cheeks, and I like giving them ‘bottom heavy hourglass’ shapes, instead of a ‘perfect hourglass shape’.