Flu’s suck. (that is the plural of ‘flu’,flue’s, right?)
My nose is pretending it’s a leaky tap, and when I woke up this morning, I could have sworn someone had made me swallow sandpaper in my sleep. But I went to bed early last night (7:00) and although I didn’t actually get to deep sleep ’till around 9:30, I rested/dozed, and that really helped, and this morning I took some medicine. I felt much better after the medicine.(Science’s gift to the world.)
If I’m lucky it will have cleared up by Sunday so I can go to church.
But until then, Flue’s. Suck. Or Flues. Whatever. Point is, they suck.
10 More things about me. (Or at least as many as I can think of, as all my brains seem to have leaked out of my nose along with my other nose fluids.
1. I enjoy reading/slash writing Fan Fiction. Well, actually the reading part depends on who wrote it, and how much effort they put into it. I’ve read some pretty soggy stuff, that was a waste of paper.(Some of it mine, some of it various individuals I have never met.) You can usually tell if it’s going to be bad or not by the summarys. For example;
Nice-girl finds herself married to Some-guy-we-don’t-like with no memory of how it happened. Please read…
…not. (I’ve never actually seen that summary, it’s just an example. Although I’ve seen stuff pretty close to it.)
2. I love to shop at Value Village.
3. Or Frenchys.
4. The Clothesline is’nt bad either.
5. I knit, and can do the basics of crocheting.
6. I LOVE the Disney classics. Little Mermaid, Robin Hood, Beauty and the Beast (grew up on that), and Snow white, just to mention a few.
7. I adore anything by Jane Austen. Except maybe Emma. But anything else will do, and in a really tight pinch I will even read the notorious ‘Emma’. But I will be comparing it with Miss Bennet, and Mr Darcy the entire time.
8. I have three siblings, all of which drive me crazy regularly.
9. A really good book I read recently was ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time’. It’s a novel by Mark Haddon.
10. Has anyone ever played the Jak and Daxter games? I’ve played game one and three, but I couldn’t find Jak 2; Renegade, ’cause it’s such a old game. (Well, not really, but it’s old in game terms.)
Well, my computer time is up, and I’ve finished my ten things (eighty more to do!) so I will go.
Kaelen, over and out.